- Manages requests to speak to the Board of Trustees
- Collects information and prepares agendas and other information for the Board of Trustees
- Collects, organizes and maintains records
- Records and submits Village Board meeting minutes
- Processes water bills
- Provides information to residents regarding Village Codes, Ordinances, and Permits
The Village Clerk serves as the link between the Board of Trustees and citizens.
The office of Village Clerk for Forreston provides clerical, record keeping, and administrative functions to the Board of Trustees and Village President. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the Village Clerk.