- Boards & Commissions
- Village Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Village President & Board of Trustees
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Contact Us
The burning of leaves, garbage, and yard waste is NOT ALLOWED in the Village limits. However, recreational fires and fires for cooking are allowed under the following guide lines.
- Fires must be contained in a fire safe vessel or pit not exceeding 24" in diameter
- All recreational fires shall be extinguished by 10:00 PM
- Fires shall not be built or lit so close to any building or structure as to endanger such building or structure.